The Pay Index helps schools, colleges and students
The decision whether to go to university, take an apprenticeship or go straight into the workforce can be a difficult one. Access to accurate and timely information is a critical part of this decision making process. However, information is difficult to find and hard to interpret.
The Pay Index has created reports in conjunction with a number of higher education bodies to create an easy to use and informative tool for students to make a sound decision at this critical stage in their development.
What are the student outcomes?
The Pay Index answers key questions on the minds of students and parents:
• What are the best degrees and regions to study based on the students longer term career goals?
• What geographic options are available after completing their course?
• What value can university bring to a student’s job prospects?
• How might a university degree affect a student’s take home pay?
• What is the effect on his/her cost of living when choosing where to live?
Reports to help students and parents make the right decision
My Future: University
My Future: Degree
My Future: Apprenticeship
How does it work? View our video below
Request a demo
Request a free demo to see how we help inform school students about their next critical move.
Call Us Directly on UK + 07426 960 626, email us at email@example.com, or click below to fill in the form